[TenTec] Corsair for sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair for sale
From: "Mike K9MI" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:22:44 -0000
I have had a lot of interest in the Corsair that I have expressed has
problems. The one gentleman I said to call Mr. Main, please don't. He really
does not know what he has, and he does not need to be bothered. He asked me
to take care of it, and that's what I'll do, and no, I'm not getting a dime
out of it, but I do not want to see him ripped off either. He does not have
a computer, HF radios do not sell in this area. I have mentioned what I have
found wrong with the radio, so I just want to make it clear, that this is
being sold as a radio that needs work.

It is a Corsair. If you read my post carefully, you would have seen that I
said it has a new Corsair II manual. Why? I don't know, but that is what it
is.

The rig does comes with what looks to be a brand new 962 power supply. There
of course is no problems with it. Yes, dark radio, light colored power
supply made for the Omni 6 or 6+.

Both the radio and the ps have the Ten Tec packaging, but the boxes will
have to be replaced. I would imagine, shipping will be around $50
considering the weight of the PS and the fact that there will be 2 large
boxes. I will check with a friend who has shipped  Ten Tec gear.

Price is $450 plus shipping, payment with Postal Money Order only.

Contact k9mi@sbcglobal.net please.

73, Mike K9MI