Re: [TenTec] Need some General and opinions of the Omni V

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Need some General and opinions of the Omni V
From: JBaumgarte@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:42:55 EST
In a message dated 12/22/2006 9:16:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,
wb2tdt@yahoo.com writes:
Also are  filters for this rig still available?

I am also  wondering what type of mike I should use with this rig, I believe
the TT mic  is the 705 which is an electret.

All the Omni 6 filters work in the Omni 5 so there are lots  available.  I
used a Heil headset with my Omni 5 for years and it worked  very well.  Can't
help you on the other items.  TT still supports the  rig and can give you lots
of help if needed.

John, N0IJ