Re: [TenTec] Help with new keyer and Orion 2 Setup

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help with new keyer and Orion 2 Setup
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@tx.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 21:07:15 -0600
You're absolutely right!  I also use a Signature. Brain dead tonight.  It's
Christmas Eve, and there was just too much wine with dinner :-)

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or whatever holiday of the Season that I
may not know about is you're personal choice.  Whatever it is, may it be a
very happy one for all of you on the list and everyone you call your's.

Grant/NQ5T