Re: [TenTec] TT Service

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Service
From: "mcelmer1" <mcelmer1@netecin.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 13:01:39 -0700
Turn around time is excellent: usually less than 2 business days. This is
based on  3 shipments last year. What peed me off: the equipment never
should have left the factory because it was DOA (dead on arrival) at my
house.

The guys in the service department are quite knowlegeable. However, you must
call them for an update: progress report, what is wrong with the unit, etc.

W8TRN