Re: [TenTec] TT Service

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Service
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 16:12:55 -0500
Ten Tec service is unparalled in my opinion.  It is the major strength of
the company and has performed  extremely well in spite of lots of hardware
problems with some of the new gear these past three years or so.

Repairs I have had done have not taken longer than two to three weeks.  Only
one time when I sent a rig in did it take up to 6 weeks.  It is best not to
send a rig in for repair in the summer time as vacations slow things down. I
have also found the cost for repairs very reasonable.

Toby  W4CAK