Re: [TenTec] Gummy Feet

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Gummy Feet
From: "n4dsp" <n4dsp@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:12:17 -0500
Guys,
here is the answer for those worn out and sticky feet. In fact they use this
on the Schurr Profi II paddle. You can purchase it at Home Depot and the
manufacturer is Shepherd and called Surface Guard. I bought the 1/2" size
and they are clear. The package also says they are vinyl bumpers. You get 16
pieces for just over a couple of dollars. I have put some on my equipment 3
years ago and they have not softened and they are as adhesive today as when
installed. Put these on a cw paddle and it will not move on the desk
provided you don't have an usually heavy fist. Hope this helps some people.

john-n4dsp