Re: [TenTec] code speed

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] code speed
From: "David H. Walker" <k0cop@onlymyemail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:47:13 -0000
Don't wish to carry the thread to far: We had a chief that could copy two
separated broadcasts at the same time. Yes at 35 wpm.. This guy could also
copy and send at close to 60wpm. That copy are code groups(five letters in
each group). I ended up doing about 40wpm code groups..HI.
Dave..USMC warrant officer.. retired...

73,K0COP

David H. Walker
Aiken, SC