Re: [TenTec] O2 AM Distortion FIXED!

To: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O2 AM Distortion FIXED!
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:45:43 -0800
The new audio clips comparing the two receivers is currently posted on my
site at www.n6ie.com.  The clips are about 1 MB each, so if you have
dial-up, it could take some time.

BTW...my website has no ads, no music, no annoying 'dancing graphics', etc.!

      Ron Castro
Chief Technical Officer
  Results Radio, LLC
          N6IE