Re: [TenTec] Strange Incident with My Omni V

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Strange Incident with My Omni V
From: K5XS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:43:51 EST

John,
You have my sympathy.  Clearly your bride doesn't understand that you  need
101 working radios to be a complete ham.
Did the heat sink move relative to the chassis (i.e.--was it loose?).
And I don't suppose there's any chance the RCA-to-RCA jumper got  displaced?
Bernie

In a message dated 2/20/2007 10:03:24 A.M. Central Standard Time,