Re: [TenTec] Omni V vs. TS850

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni V vs. TS850
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 03:06:20 +0000
Don't let the smaller size make your decision. I went from a very good Kenwood
Ts 9302/AT with all the filters and direct FSK to a
corsair II with external VFO and I ani't lookin back. The SSB is great. The CW
is even better. The receiver is the best I've used and the QSK is TenTec.
That';s all you've got to say. My 930 followed a set of Kenwood Twins. It was
very good stuff, but I don't think it was in the same league as the TenTec gear
73
Dave
WA3MKB

From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>