Re: [TenTec] Is there a beefier 2N5301?

To: <geraldj@storm.weather.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Is there a beefier 2N5301?
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 23:45:42 -0500
A further comment is that many TEC coolers are used in fact as
dehumidifiers.  As such, they are available from the factory sealed against
water.  You must take further steps of course.  But it is not so difficult
as may at first appear.  You can easily arrange a radio that you can pour
water on the rear heat sink with no ill effects.

Gary