Re: [TenTec] Is anyone using straight email for QSLing now?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Is anyone using straight email for QSLing now?
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:15:38 -0400
EQSL is not recognized by the ARRL for anything.  Only LOTW works for ARRL
awards.  I use LOTW.  It works fairly well but needs much more
participation.   My confirmation rate is somewhere in the 20 to 25 percent
range.  To get credit for an award, the fee is between 10 and 20 cents per
confirmation.  The ARRL says they have to do this to offset the huge
development cost they had in getting this developed.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635