[TenTec] Very RARE and MINT TenTec RX-321 For Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Very RARE and MINT TenTec RX-321 For Sale
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 02:43:39 -0700
I have an absolutely mint Ten-Tec RX-321 for sale. If you are familiar with
this special Ten-Tec made for Globe Wireless, you will know that it is
incorporates remarkable improvements over the standard RX-320 but
still uses all the same software. Fantastic audio. Doesn't overload
from nearby BCB stations like the RX-320. Higher stability too.

I'll provide the RX-321 and a fully regulated power cube. If you have
been looking for one of these (I believe there were roughly 100 of
these manufactured and never made available directly to consumers like us.

$325 plus shipping. FIRM
US sales only
Money Order or PayPal (add 3% for PayPal)

Please contact directly

I added a Ten-Tec Pegasus to the station so the RX-321 needs a new home.

Jerry, KG6TT
Fairfield, CA

--
KG6TT