Re: [TenTec] V2.060b Release Comments

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] V2.060b Release Comments
From: "Bob Cunnings" <bob.cunnings@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:26:03 -0600
Yes, this release was worth the wait. The levels of cw keying sidetone
and spot tone are back in balance, and I find that a couple of obscure
bugs like "loss of audio on keydown when aux rx in AM mode" are fixed
so I can have the aux  rx set to monitor WWV. The cw sidetone sounds
ok here, however.

As advertised, the QSK is improved, I really appreciate that, and the
band stacking register indicator is immediately useful.

I wonder if the AGC attack time has been tweaked, as band noise seems
less harsh - but maybe is it my imagination?

Bob NW8L