Re: [TenTec] V2.060b Release Comments

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] V2.060b Release Comments
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:26:53 -0400
I agree that the click at the end of the CW note is much more on 2.060b than
it was on 2.059d.  But 2,059d had not QSK at all.  With 2.060b, you can at
least get pretty good QSK.  And if the click bothers you, turn the CW delay
to 3%.  You lose high speed QSK but that makes it clickless.  I just
wouldn't call these things sidetone problems.  The sidetone is clean, it's
just the smuck at the end of a keyed element that is bothersome.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635