Re: [TenTec] Elecraft K3 vs Orion?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Elecraft K3 vs Orion?
From: Corboy-Poteet <disorder@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 15:01:53 -0500
According to Elecraft, the people involved with the K3 are Eric Swartz
and Wayne Burdick, (overall concept and design and firmware) plus Lyle
Johnson KK7P (DSP, Audio,...), Bob Friess N6CM (RF, ATU, 1st
Mixer,...),  John Grebenkemper, KI6WX (Synthesizer, RX
Architecture,...), and Brian Broggie, W6FVI (manufacturing
engineering).

Eric and Wayne are Elecraft; the others involved may be "hired" for a
project based on their skills.  However, they have all been involved
in several Elecraft projects and so may have moved beyond being
contract employees.

Mike    W5FTD