Re: [TenTec] Elecraft K3 vs Orion

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Elecraft K3 vs Orion
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 21:52:53 -0400
Rick also makes a great point - the display.

My taste is for a huge, 25 inch computer monitor to be my display.  Run of
course by my computer, which is controlling the Rig.  This was nice back
when I had a Peg.

This will surely bring forth the flames intensely, but this view (pun
intended) is as valid as those claiming that computers have no place in the
shack.  It's just that I believe the opposite.

YMMV

73 de Gary, AA2IZ