[TenTec] FS: Orion II 566AT W/3 Roofing Filters & Studio 1 Mic

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Orion II 566AT W/3 Roofing Filters & Studio 1 Mic
From: "Brad Johnson" <aa5ch@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 19:10:52 -0500
For Sale: Ten Tec Orion II With Auto Tuner [Model 566AT] purchased new in
March of 2007 with all optional roofing filters factory installed. The
current firmware version [2.039d] has been installed.

It is in excellent operational  and cosmetic condition with no known issues.
I  have had it on virtually every day since receiving it and have had no
failures nor problems.

The original manual, shipping materials, and accessory pack are included. I
am also including a Heil Studio One Mic and cable.

$3800 shipped and insured via UPS Ground to U.S. addresses only, please. I'm
flexible on payment methods. Personal or Cashier's checks are acceptable but
will result in a shipping delay to insure that either fully clears. I have a
PayPal account and will try to ship the same day payment is received via
that method.

Thank you and 73,

Brad
AA5CH