[TenTec] FS: Ten-TEc 580 Delta with Model 225 Power Suply

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-TEc 580 Delta with Model 225 Power Suply
From: Charlie Bright <we0r@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 20:17:19 -0700 (PDT)
This is my personal rig, not from a garage or estate
sale.  I've owned it for several years and it works
fine.  This rig is a worker, not a show piece.  There
are some nicks and scratches on the metal enclosure
and the front knobs have some of the gold center color
missing, but it transmits a solid 100 watts, receives
great and everything works.  The PTO is smooth, having
been rebuilt about 18 months ago.  The companion
model 225 power supply has a built in amp meter and
speaker. $240 for both.

Please ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer
them.  I'd be happy to provide photos too.

I prefer to ship FedEx ground/home delivery or UPS and
will only charge the actual shipping cost (approx 38
pounds packaged)