Re: [TenTec] Inrad Roofing Filters for Omni VI

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Inrad Roofing Filters for Omni VI
From: Merv Schweigert <k9fd@flex.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:09:27 -1000
Clark, appreciate hearing you results, do you engage it with
just N1 or N2 or with both?
Currently just have a 500 in the N2 slot,  90 percent of my
operating is weak signal, usually low band 160/80 and dealing
with noise etc.   No local QRM out here, not other hams on the
island active.  So thats not my problem..
My only problem with the omni 6 upgrade 3 is all the birdies that
bug listening to weak signals,  perhaps it just this radio.  May
look for a omni 6 plus as hear they are better in the birdie dept.
73 Merv K9FD/KH6