[TenTec] Frozen display on Omni V.9

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Frozen display on Omni V.9
From: Bob Towers <mm0rkt@beeb.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:29:41 +0100
I have noticed in the last month or so that the display on my Omni V.9
freezes up after about 20 minutes operation. Recently it has got worse
and the display is frozen when I switch on the rig. Rotation of the
tuning control does nothing except change the last digit on the display
by ± 1 (=100Hz). All other controls work correctly.

I am able to tune the rig using CAT control, by the way. Disconnection
of the CAT serial link makes no difference.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

73 and thanks in advance

Bob Towers
MM0RKT