Re: [TenTec] Argo V Serial Port

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argo V Serial Port
From: "Jeff Davis, KE9V" <ke9vee@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 14:04:42 -0400
Thanks all for the feedback on the serial port connector. I'll contact
T-T tomorrow.

I didn't notice until someone pointed it out via email that looking
closely at the picture shows the problem even better than looking at
it with the naked eye -- of course, my eyes are getting old and I'm
sure that made it easier to miss. HI!

If the rig needs attention from T-T maybe I'll see if they can handle
the repair while I'm at the hamfest next month as that would save me
being without the rig. I can live without the computer interface.

Thanks again to all, hope to see many of you at the Hamfest.

73 de Jeff, KE9V