Re: [TenTec] Argo V Serial Port

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argo V Serial Port
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:31:51 +0000
I've seen literally thousands of DB-9's, but never one that is backward, as
that one is. You need to replace it with a good one. I have several in the
parts box, and could send you one if you're up to removing the old one and
putting the correct part in place. Let me know. No cost to you. I'll just ship
it

Dave
WA3MKB

From: "Ron Zond" <k3miy@csonline.net>