Re: [TenTec] Tuning Rigs

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tuning Rigs
From: "Denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:45:23 -0700
I have both the mfj antenna analyzer plus the matchmaker....the analyzer got
me the readings, and I use the matchmaker for touchup...that plus logging
the settings on my revamped johnson matchbox( used to be made by another ham
in wash state) gets me there nicely.
I just use my ten tec's omni 7 software to drop the rf gain down for
matchmaker tuning.
In this day and age, one would think there would also be some software that
would accomplish the same.