Re: [TenTec] Tuning Rigs

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tuning Rigs
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 21:04:59 -0500
That's a great way to do it and I can confirm that it works as I have the
same basic set-up.  And I don't have to worry about transmitting into the
analyzer.

A couple of coax switches, a MFJ 259 series and a Heath cantenna do the job
for anything from 160M through 6M and all the way to legal limit power.  It
saves stress on PA transistors, likely flash-over in amps and tuners.  And
it is the "legal" way to do it.

73
Bob, K4TAX