Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 Filter Caps and Noisy (Vibrating) Transfomers

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 Filter Caps and Noisy (Vibrating) Transfomers
From: "David J Windisch" <davidjw@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 06:19:26 -0400
Amen.  After fixing several issues, including the filter cap issue, myself,
I sent the bias switching to TT c/o Paul Clinton, who got it fixed right in
pleasant surprises of cost and time.
Some time in the future, I'll buy another 425 for stn-2, now that I know
what to check out.  Theyre good boxes for my uses.
73, Dave, N3HE