Re: [TenTec] Wiring a Ten-Tec 215P Microphone for Omni's

To: alan.n5na@gmail.com,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wiring a Ten-Tec 215P Microphone for Omni's
From: Karl Schwab <ktschwab@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 13:25:41 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Alan;

In looking to the Web site link that you sent me, yup,
it could be a 214!  It is gray in color like the other
mic that I have, but other than that, there is
absolutely no other identification, ie, model, or
serial number.  I didn't have any Ten-Tec equipment
that I could have tried the mic out on.  Both mics
have a coiled cord.  Well Alan, I'll keep hoping ...

Thanks again for your help, 73, Karl, KO8S