Re: [TenTec] 962 Power supply Bridge rectifier needed

To: <geraldj@storm.weather.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 962 Power supply Bridge rectifier needed
From: "Lew " <ljl160@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 02:16:54 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Yes, I removed the blown block from the 962 supply. It indeed was soldered
directly through  the circuit board. I kept solder sucking the solder off
then finally cut the terminals off the bridge and reheated each terminal to
remove. Was not a fun job but worked fine!  So, if one wants to put a bridge
back stock,  the pins must line up exactly with the board. I had some
bridges (generics) here and the pins do NOT line up. I can hard wire it  no
problem but, if I can find a match, it would be a good way to do it. In the
mean time, my Astron RS35M is doing the job nicely. 73 Lew K1NDV