Re: [TenTec] Corsair II & Titan 425

To: "TenTec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II & Titan 425
From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:07:34 -0600
I've emailed direct to all who have requested a copy of the Corsair II QSK
(all modes) modification.

The mod for 561s is at http://tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=561

The mod for 560s is at http://tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=560

You should be able to save the PDF to your local hard drive for closer
review and or printing.

Mod requires cutting one wire and extending ends to a pair of RCA jacks.

Best regards,
Gary - AB9M
CSM(r) G.L.Huber
9679 Heron Bay Road