Re: [TenTec] 425 titan

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 425 titan
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:59:25 -0500
They would have been built right alongside the 425's on the production
line -- I doubt we kept records of the 425 vs. 425E produced as the
serial numbers were all from the same runs of amplifiers.  Typically we
would build however many amps we were going to run, and then modify a
few of them to be the "E" model ready for export orders as needed by
using the different rear panel.  They are the same amp as the 425, just
were factory built with 28 MHz enabled.

Scott Robbins
W4PA