Re: [TenTec] voice peaks still low on paragon

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] voice peaks still low on paragon
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@tbc.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 18:04:24 -0600
John, what kind of audio reports do you get?  Those are far more
important than what a meter says.  I have used Shure 444 mics on other
rigs for years, and gotten good reports.  They work on radios as
different as a National NCX-5 and an Icom IC 202.  I have used them in
the past on my Ten Tec Argonaut II.  I always got good reports, and I
have a bass voice which can sometimes cause problems.

73,

Steve WA9JML