[TenTec] FS :As new Orion II and Accessories

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS :As new Orion II and Accessories
From: k5mbx@hug-a-bug.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:16:21 -0000 (UTC)
I am selling my Orion II.It comes with the internal ATU. It has all of the
 optional roofing filters for sharp and tight filtering.   It also has the
302R remote encoder. No microphone is included. I have been using it with
the Heil PR40 mic. This rig has been lightly used and will come in the
original shipping cartons, goody bag, etc. It is spotless and works
perfectly. Price is $3600 plus shipping.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX