Re: [TenTec] OT

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:10:20 -0500
Not only does ozone attack rubber, but also most plastics.  Even coax.
Ever wonder why tie-wraps outside break so soon ?  (except the special ones)

Stay away from it.  Its also corrosive....so if you get some water vapor
plus ozone, in the presence of air you get stuff like nitric acid.  Bad
news.

Gary