Re: [TenTec] Ozone detector.

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ozone detector.
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:19:47 -0500
We had expensive instruments at Kodak.  Several thousand dollars.  They
worked on a UV absorption system, which split a light beam and compared the
intensity after one beam went through ozone and the other did not.  It still
required calibration at regular intervals plus maintenance.

I would imagine any cheap meter would be little more than a toy.  Maybe
detect that there is ozone present, and not much more.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ