Re: [TenTec] Confusion

To: ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Confusion
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 12:06:23 -0700
Correct.  While Scott occasionally will post to the list, usually to
correct some misconception,
no one checks to see if anyone wants to buy something from the used/demo
lists that are posted
periodically by Stan.

It would be a shame for someone to miss out on a piece of gear that he
wants while waiting for
an e-mail reply that isn't coming.  Best bet is to call T-T Sales
Department on their toll-free
number during normal business hours.

Aside from that, the default on this list is that replies go to the list
and not to the sender.  So
more than 1,300 list members have to read what should have been a
private communication.

73 de Jim - AD6CW