Re: [TenTec] Omni V audio--redux

To: "Rick Denney" <rick@rickdenney.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni V audio--redux
From: "Tony Berg" <tony.w1ot@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:21:36 -0400
Rick,

Various methods have been used to lower the Omni V's audio gain. If
you go to www.tentecwiki.org and click on the site map and then
562audmod, you will find some info (which you may be aware of). A note
at the bottom references R34 in the notch filter circuit being changed
(to 100k) to compensate for decreased gain in the associated mod. With
the mod, R34 can be left as is (33k) for reduced gain. I am using 10k
for R34 in my Omni V for even less gain.

73, Tony W1OT