Re: [TenTec] Confusion

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>, <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Confusion
From: "Ken Scheper" <kenshep@one.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 23:23:24 -0400
As I posted earlier , to all 1300 members of this reflector, I apologize for
my misunderstanding of the communications for forwarding of messages it
contained.

I have read countless messages that contained less content than my
"mistake", and feel if you can't understand being human, and new to a
situation, with the appropriate learning curve, get over it!

My "private communications" were in error, but there are others that have
not been, but have still been read by the 1300 with no uproar like this.
I will not unsubscribe, since that would please some that wish to "dominate"
with their (misplaced) opinions, but will choose to watch from the sideline,
never again to initiate controversy.  I feel this information is valuable
and well worth the access, but do not want the uproar that goes with making
a mistake.

Ken