Re: [TenTec] Twinlead and Balanced Tuners

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Twinlead and Balanced Tuners
From: VE1BN <ve1bn@eastlink.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:54:24 -0300
Jim -

Thanks for the very compressive "A Ham's Guide to RFI, Baluns, and Audio
Interfacing, Rev 2."
I have been using 31 material snap-ons for a while to block RF on my 9913
coax at the feedpoint of an OCF doublet.

Reading your experiences and explanations for such work confirms my findings
using this particular mix. No RF has come down the line. (hi).

73,

Don, ve1bn@eastlink.ca