Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Transceiver Survey

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Transceiver Survey
From: "Bill Ames" <billa@aob.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 06:51:54 -0400
I would not mind paying for new firmware that increased performance or
functionality. However I do not feel obligated to pay for "bug" fixes. Today
you can upgrade the program in your digital camera by downloading a program
to a memory card, putting the card in the camera and pressing some sequence
of buttons. Upgrade complete! Software defined radios should not be obsolete
until they no longer meet the needs of the customer because of major
technology upgrades. IMO  :-)

Bill
KB1LG