Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: Marinus Loewensteijn <zl2ml@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 06:13:31 +0800
Lee,

Higher powered audio amplifiers have a time delayed relay switching the
speakers after the amplifier has switched on. When powered down the relay drops
out before the speakers give a pop as well. I think this is a simple
modification that can be done without too much drastic changes - should be eay
to revert from too should it be required. IMHO you can even do this "outside"
the rig if you use a headphone or external speaker.

73, Marinus, ZL2ML