Re: [TenTec] PLEASE QSY! RE: Bazooka antenna.. More than you wanted to

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PLEASE QSY! RE: Bazooka antenna.. More than you wanted to
From: Bill Rowlett <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:42:25 +0000
Andrew, if you stay around long enough, these things become a way of life. Over
time, good things about TenTec radios will appear and some will be useful to
you. We must all hold our nose from time to time as it does stink.

Hang in there, 73  Bill  KC4ATU  > From: n2gff@sbcglobal.net> To:
tentec@contesting.com> Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 06:05:53 -0700> Subject: Re:
[TenTec] PLEASE QSY! RE: Bazooka antenna.. More than you wanted to> > Well
gents, as a new member to the group, I will vote with my feet. In> three weeks,
I learned about bazooka antennas, unmatched tube sets,> Electecraft radios (and
how much better they are), ad nauseum. Have not> learned a thing about Ten-Tec
radios except how much you hate them. Ciao!> 73, Andrew K6STN (PROUD owner of
an Orion II).> > -----Original Message-----> From:
tentec-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces@contesting.com]> On Behalf
Of Jim WA9YSD> Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 2:02 PM> To:
tentec@contesting.com> Subject: Re: [TenTec] PLEASE QSY! RE: Bazooka antenna..
More than you> wantedto> > You can edit your setting also at Set Digest Mode to
ON. > Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD> > > > ----- Forwarded Message ---->
From: Jim WA9YSD <wa9ysd@yahoo.com>