[TenTec] O II LDG tuner-revisted

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] O II LDG tuner-revisted
From: TMorton <cx7tt@4email.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:14:48 -0300
I have the after market LDG tuner for O and O II, OT-11P installed in my
O II.  I Have the Internal Tuner "enabled". When I push in the Tune
button, it tunes and I hear the relays working away. However, it
continues to show "tune" even after getting to a swr of 1.5 to 1 or
less. The manual sez that  it should automatically end in a 'few'
seconds. I have to push "Tune" to unkey the xmit. Which then bypasses
the tuner. Also, according to the manual, the word "Tuned" should
appear, but it does not. Anyone have any ideas....I contacted LDG a few
months ago and they no longer support this unit.
Tnx
Tom
CX7TT