Re: [TenTec] New Rig....

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Rig....
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 21:08:12 -0400
True, but remember that the Corsairs in many ways represent the "last" of
their breed.

I'm by no means putting down bells and whistles, but the bottom line to me
is what I see when I put the rig on the air side by side with a comparable
rig and see which sounds better, and which gets better reports.  And in my
experience doing so, more often than not, the Corsairs are equal to or
better than the vast majority of the rigs built since them.

But, of course, that is IMHO.  YMMV.  VWPBL(STn)

73