Re: [TenTec] Regarding conversations with TT engineer(s)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Regarding conversations with TT engineer(s)
From: Robert Close <rclose@nhwisp.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:27:59 -0400
Oh, the distress!  Oh, the pain!  My $2500 investment provided me with a
box that is only a giant tiny bit better than the $10k boxes that are
available....and then there is this wierd box with no knobs that you
can't measure, that MUST be better than my radio.  And, and, there is
this kit radio that measured a whole dB better, but it cost THE SAME!
OH MY, what is a person to do.  Besides, I can't figure out how to use
the thing, so it must be TenTec's fault.  And, if I don't have some sort
of real-time scope how am I possibly going to sleep at night,,,after
all, I spent $2500 bucks on this thing.  Oh dear, what am I to do?

I know: I just bitch for a while, instead of using the best damn amateur
radio available on this earth.  I never wanted to use the thing
anyways--it's different than my Swan, which suited me just fine for 30
years.  None of those heathen-net ports on the back to connect to the
hinternet on that baby nosiree!  Oh My.

I wish I had one to complain about. :)

Till Then: Omni-V Omni VI+, Centurion, 238 Tuner, along with a bunch of
JapJunk in boxes somewhere in the basement, and one Clegg Thor, (just to
remember when)