Re: [TenTec] New Orion, old problem? Questions from a new owner.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Orion, old problem? Questions from a new owner.
From: Alan Sewell N5NA <alan.n5na@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:40:10 -0500
The hardware mod is not needed to try/use version 2 firmware.  The sweep
will not work though without the hardware mod.

If the hardware mod is done it does not have to be undone to be able to

So, there's really no reason NOT to give the version 2 firmware a try
and do the hardware mod.  You never know, you may even like version 2!

73,

Alan  N5NA

http://www.tentecwiki.org