Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Fan Disappointment....

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Fan Disappointment....
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:05:09 EST
The O II meets my current needs, and I do not consider the K3's incremental
performance improvement to be worth trading rigs for.  However, when I next
consider a new main station radio, I will certainly consider Elecraft as well
as  T-T.

Regrettably, I do not have the computer or sofware skills to make  best use
of the Flex products, so that model is off the table for me.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 11/19/2008 3:57:22 P.M. GMT Standard Time,