Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Fan Disappointment....

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Fan Disappointment....
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:00:57 -0800
If the DX stations used CW Skimmer in a non-contest, split pile-up, all you
would need to do is find a clear spot and your callsign would show up on the
DX station's band map, even if you were 50 dB below stations on either side
of you.  He points...he clicks...he works you!  I like it!

           Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com