Re: [TenTec] External filter for Triton 540

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] External filter for Triton 540
From: "Roger Hughes" <roger.h@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 02:04:15 -0500
Hey Roger this is Roger too. The SCAF-1 is FB for noise. There are other
option filters out there. Autek Research, QF-1A, MFJ has several and work as
gud as others but cheaper I bet. You have audio filters in a lot of base rig
speakers. I would go to google and check. Then to ebay, eham or qth.com and
look at classifieds. Start with qth.com. Come back an tell us what you got.
Their seems to be more and more hams here anyway going to Tritons, 540,544s
and I believe most are CW or getting into CW. One stated he didn't get all
the rig as shipped. He said the MIC was missing. I said Jerry you better do
your history on Ten Tec. Hi Hi 73, Roger, w4iv.
riginal Message-----