Re: [TenTec] Using David Clark phones (and boom mic) with Omni VI+?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Using David Clark phones (and boom mic) with Omni VI+?
From: <w4wst@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 8:51:26 -0400
 Hi to all,
I use a YAMAHA CM500 headset on my ORION 11 and the audio reports are
outstanding. I very seldom use my Electrovoice RE-27 anymore.
The YAMAHA headset is available from MUSICIANS FRIEND for $59.95 and includes a
very small in-line battery box (2-AAAA,s) to provide power for the electret mic
element. This setup has never given me any RF problems of any kind.
IMHO this headset is head and shoulders above any HEIL headset and is alot
cheaper.
harry  w4wst