Re: [TenTec] Orion 1 Upgrades

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 1 Upgrades
From: John Huffman <hjohnc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:13:08 -0400
John -

The install EXE program should be in the ZIP file you downloaded along
with the RUF file that you load.  Unzip the files.  Install the Ten Tec
Install program.  Turn on Orion while holding the User 2 button in.
Connect computer to Orion. Run the program and it will update the rig.

That lacks all the details, but should get you going.

73 de K1ESE
John